Saturday, July 15, 2006

RANDOM PICS from the last few months

HERE ARE SOME RANDOM PICS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE FROM MAY TO JUNE. I HAVE QUINCE PICS, PAGEANT PICS AND A RETREAT PIC. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM!!!!!!
This girl, Lisa, My sister, invited me to be in her quince. I had tons of fun however It means tons of practices and some fun times together!!!!

This is my LITTLE MISS 2006 and I after I had just gotten my hair done by her mom, and she wanted to get her dress on and take pics with me. Naw, so who is ready for the Ball??? I think both of us are!!!! TOO CUTE!!!!

Here is a group pic of some of us in the Quince whom I am freinds with. Cute pic isn't it?? I THINK SO!!!!


This is Rahil and my other Sister, Angie, they look so cute together!!!! But they are just friends!!!
here is the group pic of all the girls that we in the quince. The pic is kinda bad since my "mom" took it for me however she was toobusy talking....go figure!!!! LOL!!! I'm gunna get the better pics from Lisa and make copies for me!!!! HEHE!!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE PICTURES!!!! :-)

YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR DRESS!!!

I HOPE YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! :-)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Far Away
By Nickelback
BestVideoCodes.com