Wednesday, July 26, 2006

IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T HEARD YET, AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN ME THE PAST WEEK, ALREADY KNOW. MY HEART IS BROKEN AS FAR AS IT CAN GO, MY MIND CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT OR ATLEAST CAN ONLY THINK ABOUT THE ONE THING, MY BODY IS STRESSED AND WHICH MEANS I LOOK LIKE CRAP.

MY HEART IS BROKEN, WHAT CAN I SAY!?
WELL, TO BEGIN, I AM NOT ENTERING ON AUGUST 17TH. MY ONE HEART'S DESIRE IS NO LONGER GOING TO HAPPEN, IT IS NOW A BROKEN DREAM. IF YOU KNOW ME WELL, AND HAVE NEVER HEARD ME STOP TALKING ABOUT MY ENTERENCE, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HURTS ME INSIDE AND OUT!
IF YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT UP TO ME IN PERSON, YOU CAN SEE THE TEARS FORMING IN MY EYES, AND THE LOOK OF SADNESS ON MY FACE AND THAT THE SPIRIT I ONCE HAD IS LONGER IN ME.
IT PAINS ME TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT GOING TO BE ENTERING NEXT MONTH AS YOU KNOW. WELL BUT GOD TOLD ME THIS....
"I TOOK YOU BY THE HAND AS YOU HAD ASKED ME TOO, TO SHOW YOU WHERE YOU BELONG IN LIFE AND WHERE I WANT YOU TO BE MY BRIDE. OF ALL PLACES ON THIS EARTH THAT I HAVE MADE FOR THEE, I TOOK YOU TO BIRMINGHAM TO A WONDERFUL NEW COMMUNITY, WHICH BY NO SURPRISE TO ME, THIS IS WHERE I WANT YOU TO BE.
HOWEVER THINGS WERE GOING JUST AS I HAD PLANNED, BUT JUST ONE MORE THING I NEEDED YOU TO DO FOR ME...I DECIDED IT WASN'T TIME FOR YOU JUST QUITE YET, HOWEVER I HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOU THIS YEAR, BUT YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT QUITE YET. JUST CONTINUE TO PUT OUR TRUST IN ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU, JUST HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO BE MINE, JUST FOLLOW THIS PATH AND FORSURE, SOON YOU WILL BE THERE, IN A YEAR OR TWO AS MINE!"

JESUS I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Little One!
Have you never heard "where God closes one door HE opens another?" Whatever has altered your universe He has already said "I am here. I am waiting for you." Just go and be in front of the Blessed Sacrament. He longs for you to lay all your burdens on Him. He asks you to witness to something else just now: faith amidst disappointment, grief. Will you carry a splinter of His Cross? You are in the prayers of many! Ask Our Lady to help you! She is Mother!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just as I had planned."

That is your mistake.
Telling God what you want.

You are here to serve Him, not the other way around.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear daughter in Christ!
This is from OSB NOVICE'S web page post:
"I need to lose my former way of life - of seeing others, considering myself, processing events and so on. When I let that go, only then am I free to pick up the cross."
This says it so much better than I ever could!!! You are not alone as one who feels/felt/found what you are going through! Trust HIM!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nicole,
I've just returned from a short visit to see my brother in Yorkshire and was so sorry to learn that you are not entering the Sister Servants next month. I know that you must be feeling devastated but I'm sure that Jesus will look after you and support you at this time.
I really feel for you and will pray that everything will work out well.
God Bless ,
Jennifer

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole~
What happened that you're not entering on Aug. 17th? Know that I'm praying for you and you can call me anytime. Plz email me if you don't want to post everything on the net.
God Bless ~Mel

6:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Nicole,

I can only imagine the disappointment you are feeling after finally finding the place you feel God is calling you to be His Bride. Try amidst your sadness to see Him still watching over you and leading you to all the moments in life He has in store for you and trust that His will and His grace will guide you. Do not lose heart nor the desire to follow where His heart leads you. In every moment God is at your side. In looking to where is leading you for the tomorrows, be sure not to miss the todays He provides also as avenues to His grace.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Far Away
By Nickelback
BestVideoCodes.com